This information should be illustrated on the required drawing of this application.
Description of the “Entire” Property
County Official Plan
Existed and Proposed Land Uses and Buildings
Building or Structures
Provide the following details for all buildings or structures on the subject land.
Existing and Proposed Services
Other Related Planning Applications
Has the current owner (or any previous owner) made application for any of the following, either on the subject property or within 120 metres of the subject lands?
Other Supporting Information
Please provide an accurate drawing of the proposal, preferably prepared by a qualified professional. In some cases, it may be more appropriate to submit additional drawings at varying scales a lot better illustrate the proposal. The drawing must include the following information (see on following page):
- Owner/applicant’s names;
- Legal description of the property;
- Boundaries and dimensions of the subject and its current land use;
- Dimensions of area of amendment (if not, the entire property);
- The size and use of all abutting land;
- All existing and proposed parking and loading areas, driveways, and lanes;
- The location and nature of any easements or restrictive covenants on the property;
- The location of any existing drains or award drains;
- Woodlots, forested areas, ANSIs, ESAs, wetlands, floodplain, and all natural
watercourses (rivers, stream banks, etc.);
The location, size , and type of all existing and proposed buildings and structures on the subject land , indicating their distance from the front lot line, rear lot line, and side lot lines;
The name, location, and width of each abutting public or private road, unopened road allowance or right-of-way;
- If access to the subject land is by water only, provide the location of the parking and docking facilities to be used;
- Other features both on site or nearby that in the opinion of the applicant will have an effect on the application (such as bridges, railways, airports, roads, drainage ditches, wells, septic systems, springs, slopes, gravel pits); and
- The drawing should also include the scale, north arrow, and date when the drawing was prepared.
Authorization for Agent/Solicitor to act for Owner
Agreement to Post Sign and Permit Site Visits
Personal information on this form is collected under the authority of the Planning Act. The information is used for the purpose of processing this application and administering the legislation and is maintained in accordance with the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act. Questions regarding the collection of this information may be directed to the Township Clerk’s office.
The Township of Puslinch is committed to providing accessible formats and communication supports for people with a disability. If another format would work better for you, please contact the Township Clerkâ€TMs office for assistance.