Accessibility & Inclusion
Accessibility is an important part of our website. We are committed to providing accessible formats and communication supports for people with disabilities. If another format would work better for you or if you have specific feedback on our website’s accessibility features, please contact us.
Multi-Year Accessibility Plan
- 2022-2026 Multi-Year Accessibility Plan
- 2022 Multi-Year Accessibility Plan Status Update Report
- 2021 Multi-Year Accessibility Plan Status Update Report
- 2017-2021 Multi-Year Accessibility Plan
Read more about the Township’s commitment to ensuring equal access and participation for people with disabilities.
Making the website easier for all to use:
Visitors of our site can expect to find the use of plain language, documents offered in an alternative format, appropriate heading tags for content, alternative text tags for images and documents that are friendly to those using assistive devices. These practices help maintain a higher level of accessibility for the users and an overall improved experience for all visitors to our website.
Further information about accessibility:
If you’d like to learn more about accessibility, you can visit the following sites:
- Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA)
- Accessibility Standards for Customer Service and Use of Assistive Devices
- Access Ontario
- Canadian National Institute for the Blind
- Canadian Association of the Deaf
- Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2001 (ODA)
- My web my way – making the web easier to use (BBC)
ELS In-person and Online Language Training
St. George’s Centre for Adult ESL is a school for newcomers from around the world who want to learn English or improve the English skills they already have. The St. George’s Centre located at 21 King Street, Guelph offers ESL Classes in-person and online classes. The ESL Training Course can be found here: