This award recognizes a senior resident of the Township of Puslinch that has made outstanding contributions to their community.
Seniors who qualify for this award may have contributed in many different fields including the arts, literature, community service, volunteering, education, environment, fitness, and humanitarian activities.
The Township of Puslinch wishes to recognize the accomplishments and dedication of a senior resident. One senior will be selected and recognized with an award. Awards will be presented by Township Council at a future Council meeting. Nominators can be anyone wishing to recognize the many contributions of a senior living in the Township of Puslinch.
2022 Senior of the Year Nominations
Nominations for 2022 Senior of the Year have now closed.
- Be 65 years of age or older
- A current resident of the Township of Puslinch
- Not currently be holding political office
- Be an individual (you cannot nominate couples, groups or yourself)
- Give permission to be nominated and agree to submission information
Rules and Regulations
- Decisions made by the Township of Puslinch are final.
- One individual is chosen from the Township of Puslinch.
- The recipient is chosen based on predetermined selection criteria.
- All submissions will become the property of the Township of Puslinch and will not be returned to the nominator.
- Each nomination must have: a completed Nomination Form.
- All nominations found to be incomplete or late will be disqualified.
Nominations for 2022 Senior of the Year are closed.
Applications are accepted online and through email at email@example.com. Alternatively nominations can be delivered to the drop box outside our office at Township of Puslinch, 7404 Wellington Road 34, Puslinch ON N0B 2J0.
The Township of Puslinch is committed to providing accessible formats and communication supports for people with a disability. If another format would work better for you, please contact the Township Clerk’s office for assistance.