Our Finance department is responsible for the administration of the Township’s budgetary process and reporting annually the Township’s financial activity. This information is made available to you in financial documents such as the annual Budgets, Development Charges, Financial Statements, and the Municipal Performance Measurement Program reports.
The County of Wellington also provides important financial information that is relevant for Puslinch residents.
The Development Charges Study determines the Township’s development charges by taking the following into account;
- a forecast of the amount
- type and location of housing units
- population and non-residential development anticipated in the Township
- the average capital service levels the Township has provided in the 10-year period immediately preceding the preparation of the background study
- a review of future capital projects including analysis of gross expenditures, funding sources and net expenditures incurred or to be incurred by the Township, to provide for the expected development.
For more information, see our Development Charges Pamphlet:
The Township reports yearly on its Development Charge Restricted Reserves.
- FIN-2021-012 – 2020 Development Charges
- FIN-2020-022 – 2019 Development Charges
- FIN-2019-018 – 2018 Development Charges
- FIN-2018-016 – 2017 Development Charges
Below, you can view the previous and current audited financial statements.
- 2020 Audited Financial Statements
- 2020 Council Presentation
- 2019 Audited Financial Statements
- 2019 Council Presentation
- 2018 Audited Financial Statements
- 2018 Council Presentation
- 2017 Audited Financial Statements
- 2017 Council Presentation
Municipal Performance Measurement Program Reports
Below, you will find previous and current Municipal Performance Measurement Program Reports.
- 2020 Municipal Performance Measurement Program
- 2019 Municipal Performance Measurement Program
- 2018 Municipal Performance Measurement Program
- 2017 Municipal Performance Measurement Program
Previous years’ information is available upon request. Contact the Finance department for further assistance.