It is the Township’s responsibility to prepare a budget that meets the needs of the community and ensures that all of our initiatives and priorities are addressed.
The Proposed 2022 Budget Timeline is as follows:
|June 29, 2021||Budget Review and Looking Forward to 2022|
|September 22, 2021||Public Information Meeting for Proposed 2022 User Fees and Charges (7:00 pm)|
|October 27, 2021||Capital and Operating Budget (9:00 am)|
|November 17, 2021||Capital and Operating Budget (10:00 am)|
|January 2022||Public Information Meeting for Proposed 2022 Budget|
|February 2022||Final 2022 Budget Approval|
2022 Budget Documents
- ADM-2021-043 – 2021 Budget Review Process Looking Forward
- 2022 Proposed User Fees and Charges Presentation
Want to have your say?
Visit engagepuslinch.ca and complete our 2022 Proposed User Fees and Charges survey. Also coming soon is our 2022 Proposed Budget survey!
2021 Budget Documents
- BL2021-008 – 2021 Budget By-law
- 2021 Budget Media Release
- FIN-2021-003 – 2021 Budget – Final
- 2021 Proposed Budget Public Meeting
- FIN-2021-002 – 2021 Capital and Operating Budget Update
- FIN-2020-040 – 2021 Grant Application Program
- FIN-2020-039 – 2021 Proposed Budget
- FIN-2020-037 – 2021 Proposed Capital Budget