You must apply for a licence to run a lottery event in the Township of Puslinch. Lotteries include a prize, the chance to win a price and a consideration or fee to participate.
Lottery Licence Eligibility
In Ontario non-profit and charitable organizations can apply for a lottery licence if they fall into the following charitable categories:
- Relief of poverty
- Advancement of education
- Advancement of religion
- Other charitable purposes beneficial to the community that don’t fall into any other categories
To apply for a lottery licence your group must also:
- Have been in operation for at least one (1) year
- Have a place of business in Ontario
- Demonstrate that its mandate provides charitable services to the Township of Puslinch community
- Prove that lottery proceeds are needed to help support your group’s services or programs
Once your eligibility has been approved follow the package instructions below to submit your lottery licence application.