Parks Revitalization Projects
As part of the implementation of the Township of Puslinch’s Recreation and Parks Master Plan the Township is excited to share that we are currently undertaking four revitalization projects at various community parks. These projects include the Renovation and Upgrade of the Puslinch Community Centre Park, Soccer Field Sports Lighting at the Puslinch Community Centre Park, Replacement of Lights and Upgrading of Washrooms at Old Morriston Park, and the Boreham Park Playground Upgrade. The total cost of these projects is approximately $2.6 million.
Some highlights of the works to be to be undertaken as part of these projects includes:
- replacement of the tennis court surface and netting
- a new play structure at Puslinch Community Centre Park with donated structure remaining
- a new play and shade structure at Boreham Park
- new Puslinch Community Centre Park soccer field sports lighting
- replacement of lights and upgrading of washrooms at Old Morriston Park
- a new parking lot at the rear of the Puslinch Community Centre Park
The Township is requesting fundraising of $100,000 from its partners towards these projects. At this time, $32,000 has already been raised towards this goal.
With $32,000 in donations already received the Township has $68,000 left to raise in order to meet our fundraising goal. Donations can be made using the form below or at the Municipal Office in 2022 or 2023.
The dates below are estimates and subject to change.
Current as of January 11, 2023