As part of the implementation of the Township of Puslinch’s Recreation and Parks Master Plan the Township is excited to share that it is currently undertaking four revitalization projects at various community parks.
These projects include the Renovation and Upgrade of the Puslinch Community Centre Park, Soccer Field Sports Lighting at the Puslinch Community Centre Park, Replacement of Lights and Upgrading of Washrooms at Old Morriston Park, and the Boreham Park Playground Upgrade. The total cost of these projects is approximately $3 million.
Interested in supporting these projects? Visit our Parks Revitalization Projects Fundraising page to learn more about the Township’s fundraising goal.
Ongoing Project Items and Construction Notices
The following project items are to commence in June 2023 with varying completion dates as demonstrated on the construction timeline:
- Replacement of tennis court surface and netting at Puslinch Community Centre
- New play structure at Puslinch Community Centre with donated structure remaining
- New parking lot at the rear of the Puslinch Community Centre Park
- Installation of shade structures and bleachers at Puslinch Community Centre Park
- Construction of new play structure at Boreham Park
- Construction of new shade structure at Boreham Park
Completed Project Items
To date the following project items have been completed:
- Installation of soccer field sports lighting at Puslinch Community Centre
- Replacement of lights and upgrading of washrooms at Old Morriston Park
The dates below are estimates and subject to change.
Puslinch Community Centre Park construction begins
Boreham Park new play structure construction begins
Boreham Park new play structure construction completed
Puslinch Community Centre Park construction completed