Skip to content

Township of Puslinch, 7404 Wellington Road 34, Puslinch, Ontario N0B 2J0 (temporarily closed)

Shop Local Puslinch is now live!

Minimize the impact of COVID-19 and support local businesses by purchasing gift cards.

Shop Gift Cards Now

Utilities & Services

Services provided by other levels of government

Different levels of government are responsible for managing different services for residents. You can find additional information about the services below, by visiting that government’s website.

Wellington County

  • Ambulance (Contact the City of Guelph)
  • County Roads and Bridges
  • Long Term Care (Municipally Operated) 
  • Museums and Archives
  • Parking
  • Police Services
  • Property Severances
  • Public Library
  • Regional Economic Development
  • Social Services (Child Care/Early Learning, Housing, Ontario Works)
  • Taxi Licensing
  • Trails and Forests
  • Waste and Recycling

Province of Ontario

  • Administration of Justice
  • Agriculture
  • Birth Certificates
  • Driver’s Licenses
  • Health Cards
  • Health Care Delivery
  • Highways
  • Hospitals
  • Marriage Certificates
  • Name Changes
  • Natural Resources and Environment
  • Prisons
  • Provincial Corrections
  • Provincial Courts
  • Schools and Education

Government of Canada

  • Aboriginal Lands and Rights
  • Citizenship and Immigration
  • CPP
  • Criminal Law
  • Employment Insurance/Social Insurance
  • Federal Corrections
  • Federal Taxes
  • GST/HST Credits
  • Income Taxes
  • International Relations
  • Military and National Defense
  • Money and Banking
  • Old Age Security
  • Passports
  • Postal Service
  • Shipping and Railways
  • Telephones
  • Pipelines