Skip to content

Township of Puslinch, 7404 Wellington Road 34, Puslinch, Ontario N0B 2J0 (temporarily closed)

Shop Local Puslinch is now live!

Minimize the impact of COVID-19 and support local businesses by purchasing gift cards.

Shop Gift Cards Now

Home & Property

Whether you’ve lived in the Township of Puslinch your entire life, or you’ve just recently moved in, we know how important your property is to you. Below you’ll find a list of the services that the Township provides to its property owners.

Use of trailers, campers, and motor homes on private property

Parking a camper, motor home, or another type of travel trailer on a vacant piece of property for use as a “weekend getaway” is not permitted in any of the zones within the Township of Puslinch, except in designated travel trailer parks.

Property-related complaints

Complaints about property standards or building maintenance can include fence, porch, roof or other structures in disrepair.

How to submit a complaint

If you wish to file a complaint about the condition of a property in your neighbourhood, you must submit a written complaint. Any complaints submitted by telephone cannot be accepted.

Download and fill out the complaint form with your name, address and telephone number, then deliver the completed form to,

Township of Puslinch
7404 Wellington Road 34
Puslinch, Ontario, N0B 2J0

Where the Township has determined that a complaint has been filed for a malicious or vexatious reason or as part of an ongoing pattern of harassment, the Township may cease its investigation and close the file.

Complaints about civil matters

The Township is often asked to become involved in matters which we have no legal authority. Civil matters that are not within the Township’s jurisdiction include (but are not limited to):

  • private right-of-way disputes,
  • trespassing, and
  • neighbour disputes over property lines, tree cutting, or fence locations 

If this type of matter can’t be resolved between you and your neighbour, you may wish to consult legal counsel.

Severances and Subdivisions of Property

If you’re interested in severing one or more pieces of property to sell, or give to a family member, you’ll need to fill out a Land Severance Application. This is a service provided by the County of Wellington.


Owners are encouraged to install mailboxes at the maximum usable distance from the edge of the roadway. Ensure your mailbox is secured tightly on a sturdy post. Before installing or replacing a mailbox on the Township roadside, please refer to Canada Post’s Rural Mailbox Guidelines as well as the Township’s Mailbox Guidelines. Homeowners are responsible for repairing/replacing mailboxes and posts that are damaged by a snow plow.

Documents on this Page