The primary function of the Committee of Adjustment is to consider applications for minor variances from the Zoning By-law.
The primary function of the Planning & Development Advisory Committee is to advise Council on issues and policies that relate to land use planning within the Township of Puslinch.
- The Committee shall be comprised of 1 Councillor and 4 Members of the Public.
- The members of the committee who are not members of a municipal council shall hold office for the term of the council that appointed them and the members of the committee who are members of a municipal council shall be appointed annually.
The Committees meets on the 2nd Tuesday of each month at 7:00 p.m., and as many additional times as each Committee deems necessary.
- This Committee reports to Council for all matters excluding committee of adjustment responsibilities.
- Written reports or minutes from this Committee shall be submitted to Council after each meeting.
- This Committee for committee of adjustment matters is a quasi-judicial tribunal with its members appointed by Council and it renders decisions on minor variance applications independently.
Compensation to be determined by Council.
- Councillor John Sepulis
- Dennis O’Connor
- James Christopher Pickard
- Jeffrey Born
- Paul Sadhra
Disclosures of Pecuniary Interest
When a Committee member experiences a direct or indirect conflict related to an issue they are involved in, it becomes a pecuniary interest and must be disclosed.
2019 Disclosures of Pecuniary Interest
2020 Disclosures of Pecuniary Interest
|Committee Member||Meeting Date||Agenda Item||General Nature of Pecuniary Interest|
|Dan Kennedy||November 10, 2020||5(d)||He lives within the circulation area|