The Township of Puslinch is requesting an expression of interest for the position of Fence-Viewer. The Township would be seeking (4) motivated individuals interested in serving their community by aiding in resolving disputes under the Line Fences Act. Please note the Township is not currently hiring for this position, is this an expression of interest only at this time.
- When the Clerk received an application under the Line Fences Act, three Fence-Viewers must attend the neighbouring properties to review any information or documentation regarding the need for and potential costs associated with construction or maintenance of a boundary line fence.
- Once all information has been received the Fence-Viewers must make a determination regarding the division of cost for construction, repair or reconstruction of a fence between property owners.
- Experience working in Agriculture or Construction is considered an asset
- Able to commit to a 4 year term with possibility for extension
- Flexible availability during and outside of regular business hours with short notice is required
Submit your expression of Interest
If you are interested in serving your community in this capacity please email firstname.lastname@example.org describing why you would be a good candidate.