Discharge of Fireworks Permit General Terms and Conditions
Fireworks shall not be set off or discharged:
- any day between 11p.m. and 10 a.m. the following day (exception for New Year’s – may be set off between 11 p.m. one day and 1 a.m. the next day);
- within 50 meters of a nursing home or group home;
- within 50 meters of a place where explosives, gasoline or other highly flammable substances are commercially manufactured, stored or sold;
- when a burning ban is in effect within the Township; and
- by a person under the age of 18 years of age.
Immediately after the conclusion of the Firework’s event:
- all debris must be removed
Download printable PDF form.