PROCESSING THE APPLICATION
Upon receipt of a completed application, it will be circulated as necessary (i.e. Building, Planning and Finance Departments). The comments received will assist staff with the review of the application, and ensure eligibility of the applicant.
The proposed work must conform to all municipal policies, standards and procedures including zoning, urban design guidelines and heritage policies and legislation and will be subject to review and the issuance of necessary planning and development approvals and building permits.
Any outstanding work orders registered against the subject property must be satisfied prior to the grant being approved or be satisfied as part of the proposed work.
At the appropriate times, the applicant, owner or agent, as the case may be, will receive the following:
- Written acknowledgement of receipt of the completed application;
- Written notice of the grant commitment which will be valid for one year.
- Written notice of any improvements which are not eligible expenses for this program.
Before submitting an application, applicants shall contact the Township to discuss the proposed application. Time is often saved by these preliminary discussions. It may be necessary to seek the assistance of independent professional help (e.g. architect/engineer, etc.) for complex renovations, restorations and/or improvements. For additional information or assistance in completing this application, please contact the Township at 519-763-1226.
The following is required in order for the Planning and Building Permit Fee Grant application to be considered complete:
- One copy of this completed application form
- Section C completed – including costs of Building Permit Fees or Planning Application Fees Written consent from the registered owner where the applicant is not the owner
- AND include a copy of the following:
- Any original drawings/photos of the property, including showing existing building condition and past/historical photographs or drawings
- Any Building Permit drawings or Site Plans showing the proposed changes – elevations, artist renderings, good quality plans
- Any other information requested by the Township
The above information is required to ensure that your application is given full consideration. An incomplete or improperly prepared application may not be accepted or may result in delays during the processing of the application. Only one Application per subject address will be permitted. If there are multiple properties, separate applications may be required.
If other documentation/supporting material becomes necessary, you will be contacted prior to your application proceeding.
Please submit the completed application to Township of Puslinch, 7404 Wellington Rd 34, Puslinch, ON N0B 2J0. ATTENTION: Community Improvement Program