- Copy of approved permit must accompany vehicle.
- Two business days’ notice is required for the issuance of a permit.
- Insurance certificate with the Township of Puslinch named as an additional insured and a copy of any applicable Ministry of Transportation permits must accompany this application.
Provisions and Conditions
Permit is not valid
- On any road or highway other than roads under the jurisdiction of the Township of Puslinch.
- On Township of Puslinch roads under construction or during load restriction periods.
- On Saturdays, Sundays and Statutory Holidays except Easter Monday and Remembrance Day when Remembrance Day falls on Monday to Friday inclusive.
- In congested traffic conditions when the overall width exceeds 3.05 metres (10 feet) or the overall length exceeds 24.5 metres (80 feet).
- From 2 hours after sunset to 2 hours before sunrise or at any other time when due to insufficient light or unfavourable atmospheric conditions, persons and vehicles on the road are not clearly visible at a distance of 150 metres or less.
- All conditions that are contained on the Ontario Ministry of Transportation’s Permit shall apply to this permit.
- When transporting a load in excess of 3.7 metres in width, an escort must proceed and follow the vehicle.
- A photo copy of this permit and an original of the Ontario Ministry of Transportation’s permit must accompany the vehicle and be produced on demand to a police officer or an officer for carrying out enforcement of the Highway Traffic Act.
- The permit is issued on the condition that the permit holder accepts responsibility for any and all damages that may be caused to overhead wires, structures, roads, encroachments, or railway rights-of-ways.
- Width: 3.7 metres
- Height: 4.26 metres
- Length: 25 metres
- Weight as per Highway Traffic Act
Clearly list the Township of Puslinch roads that will be used.