Property Standards Appeal Application
Download the printable Property Standards Appeal Application PDF form.
- After receipt of this application, the Secretary to the Planning Development Advisory Committee will inform you about further arrangements in the form of a notice of hearing.
- Please notify the Secretary to the Planning Development Advisory Committee or Clerk’s Office in writing immediately of any change of address. The committee will communicate with you by mail at the address shown in this notice unless you notify the committee of a change in your address.
- The Planning Development Advisory Committee is subject to the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act. Personal information provided on this form is collected under the authority of the Building Code Act, 1992 and will be used for the purpose of a hearing before the Planning Development Advisory Committee. Please direct any questions about the collection of information to the Clerk’s Office.
- In the even any party to the proceedings do not attend the hearing it may take place in their absence and they will not be entitled to any further notice of proceedings.
- Where an application to extend the time for compliance is submitted, the applicant shall be deemed to agree with the facts contained in the Order.