The responsibilities of the Youth Advisory Committee include:
- Provide an effective and meaningful communication link between the youth of Puslinch and Council.
- Encourage the development of opportunities, programs and public service that will enhance the quality of life, health and wellbeing of the youth in our community.
- Provide the youth with a better understanding of the municipal structure and decision making.
- The Committee shall be composed of 3 to 11 members of the public and 1 member of Council.
- A Member’s term on the committee shall be concurrent with the Term of Council so long as the Qualifications are maintained.
- The Committee meets monthly on the first Monday of the month at 6:00 p.m., or another time mutually agreed upon by the Committee, and as many additional times as the Committee deems necessary. Further, the Committee shall meet jointly with the Recreation Advisory Committee 2 times annually during its regularly scheduled meetings.
Council shall receive written reports or minutes of all committee meetings.
- Councillor Bailey
- Aaron Dochstader
- Ayla Panylo
- Carter Devries
- Carter O’Driscoll
- Chelsey MacPherson
- Katey Whaling
- Kenzo Szatori
- Laz Holford
- Oliver Van Gerwen
- Talia Wineberg
- Xander Wineberg