The Ontario Senior of the Year Award gives each municipality in Ontario the opportunity to honour one outstanding local Ontarian who after the age of 65 has enriched the social, cultural or civic life of his or her community.
Seniors who qualify for this award may have contributed to many different fields such as the arts, literature, community service, volunteering, education, environment, fitness, and humanitarian activities.
- Be 65 years of age or older
- A current resident of the Township of Puslinch
- Not currently be holding political office
- Be an individual (you cannot nominate couples, groups or yourself)
- Give permission to be nominated and agree to submission information
Personal information on this form is collected under the authority of the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act and is maintained in accordance with the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act. Questions regarding the collection of this information may be directed to the Township Clerk’s office.