The Township of Puslinch has been advised that the City of Guelph has received a Site Plan Control Application for a development at the property municipally known as 384 Crawley Road, Guelph. Under the Planning Act, there is no requirement for notification or consultation with the public for Site Plan Control Applications.
The City of Guelph is the approval authority for the Site Plan Control Application. The Township will be providing comments regarding the Site Plan Control Application for the City’s consideration.
The Township has sent a Notice of Intent for Community Feedback, and will be bringing a report to finalize the Township’s comments to a future Council meeting.
Additional Project Information and Key Map
- 384 Crawley Road – 1995 Zoning By-law Compliance Matrix
- 384 Crawley Road – 2023 Zoning By-law Compliance Matrix
- 384 Crawley Road – Concept Landscaping Plans
- 384 Crawley Road – Environmental Impact Study – April 2023
- 384 Crawley Road – Hydrogeological Study Report – April 2023
- 384 Crawley Road – Noise Feasibility Study
- 384 Crawley Road – Noise Impact Study
- 384 Crawley Road – Traffic Impact and Parking Study – April 2023
- 384 Crawley Road – Traffic Geometric Plan
- 384 Crawley Road – OPA 80 Amendment (Site Specific)
If you have comments or concerns regarding the 384 Crawley Rd Development please complete the comment form below.