Special Event Permit Application

Special Event Permits are required for any event held on a private property in the Township of Puslinch or for any event taking place on a Township road.

Additional permits and permissions may be required to support the Special Event Permit such as:

  1. Tent Permit
  2. Publicized Display Permit – must be applied for at least 60 days prior to the event
  3. Noise By-law Exemption
  4. Open Air Burn Permit
  5. Fireworks – Discharge Permit

Fill out the form below or download the printable pdf form.

Applicant Information

Organization Information

Event Information

Event Location

Event Type

Event Details

No street parking is permitted for special events.
Price: $88.00
Price: $1.54

Personal information on this form is collected under the authority of the Municipal Act and will be used to determine the eligibility of a permit. The information is used for the purpose of processing this application and administering the entrance permit program and is maintained in accordance with the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act. Questions regarding the collection of this information may be directed to the Township Clerk’s office.

The Township of Puslinch is committed to providing accessible formats and communication supports for people with a disability. If another format would work better for you, please contact the Township Clerk’s office for assistance.

Documents on this Page